How to participate as a Non-Academic Affiliate Member
To be eligible, an organisation must have been through our eligibility process confirming:
- They are a not-for-profit, non-commercial entity
- Are delivering not-for-profit research or a public service
- Do not require access to Jisc Collections licensed content for commercial purposes
- Their users meet the Definition of an Authorised User in the Jisc Model Licence
- They are able to provide a secure network and secure authentication for access to resources, such as access by UK Access Management Federation compliant technology and Internet Protocol ("IP") ranges
- They are able to ring-fence access to only authorised users of the licensed content
- They have provided FTE information to Jisc relating to all relevant staff to establish a Jisc Band
- Jisc has set up an account on Licence Subscriptions Manager as the ordering route
Eligible non-academic affiliate members include:
- Not for profit musuems, libraries, archives, galleries, third sector bodies, and some health providers and governmental organisations
If you are interested in becoming a Non-Academic Affiliate Member please contact the Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been through the eligibility process and confirmed eligible:
Please login to Licence Subscriptions Manager to select your package option(s), add the agreement to your basket, and click on the "Agree Terms" button at the checkout.
Your liability in any year is to pay the minimum annual Non-Academic Affiliate Membership service fee, allowing you to participate in at least three available active Jisc Collections licence agreements.